Friday, September 26, 2008

Experience Uncertainty !!

As soon as I reached office today,the news of Washington Mutual being sold out to JP Morgan Chase made me dumbstruck/flabbergasted, as I had been working for Wamu since a very long time…I was part of the Wamu Offshore team and had been contributing to the development of the bank,in one or the other way…Though we were not directly involved,this news definitely posed a question to our future assignments..This was least expected..that too with such a big concern…May be this is what they mean by "Experience Uncertainty".When we experience uncertainty or when we are not sure of the consequences in life, either personal or professional, we usually tend to procrastinate(delaying things not knowing what is going to happen next).I was in a perplexed state for quite some time,until I finally made up my mind to face life as it comes,rather than letting such problems eat my mind...In other words, at the moment that you think that the best plan of action might be to walk away, "JUST GET STARTED".

No comments: