Thursday, November 13, 2008

Who's gonna win

Who said that there are no new job openings in the market? I updated my profile in one of the famous job search engine recently,and was flooded with calls from consultancies and recruiters.Almost 2o-25 calls on a single day.Every person who called me was telling me not to give my consent to anyone else,other than theirs.Tired of handling the phone calls,i had to finally switch off my mobile.I know it's not the right time to look out for a change.It obviously makes u feel happy with the hike that u will be getting there.But r u gonna be safe?If once again, due to global meltdown,they start firing on a last in first out basis,then u r gone,for sure.

One of the consultancies have even gathered the interview questions from people who have already given their interviews and say that they will be forwarding the questions to us,if we are willing to go with their consultancy.

Another consultancy told me that they will be sending the job code and reference number and asked me to go with the first come first serve mode,even after i told them that i was not interested and have given my consent to somebody else.Good marketing strategy,huh!!!

Now i seriously do not know who is processing my CV.A total messsss altogether.

No comments: