Sunday, December 21, 2008

My first week in Copenhagen

A great disaster totally....Landed in my hotel room on sunday evening(14 dec)tired ,dehydrated,but somehow managed to make my way to the hotel.Physically very weak,i was not able to withstand and became unconscious,and the next 2 days was a total mystery.I don't know what happened to me ....i woke up and understood that i was in the hospital on wednesday morning...The situation was very bad...My colleagues had managed to come to my room and got me admitted in Rigs hospital..Things are getting better now and attended a church here in the morning...Feeling better now....Its christmas time and a time to celebrate...The hospital is full of christmas decorations,trees and lights...The weather is too cold out here....A very bad start,i should say...for a person on a first international travel...alone in a foreign country with nobody to take care of...it really needs a lot of gutts to come alone to a land far away from urs..and it will definitely take some time to overcome all these...
Missing Indian food,my family,most of all, my hubby and my dear son...

No comments: