Thursday, December 25, 2008

My second week in Copenhagen

I got discharged from the hospital on monday and moved to the apartment that was allocated for me.My HR manager took me to the place where i would be spending the remaining days.It was a big apartment,well furnished with all necessary items.I had to stay there alone and it was too scary.The temperature was around 4 degrees,but the warmer inside the rooms kept me going.I was still feeling weak and tired and wanted to be back in India.Went for a walk around the place where i was staying.There is a beautiful lake nearby and the shops were closed for christmas.Got to see 2 churches and enquired abt the chritsmas service timings.Everybody speaks danish here and english only on demand.The people are so friendly and kind.I went to the church here at Wilimosgade,the place where i stay.The sermon was in danish but still felt happy of having found some church to spend christmas.Had lunch with my HR manager's family and we had a great time.Planning to leave Denmark tomorrow.Feeling so happy to meet my family and spend newyear with them.The end of the year 2008 was really a great tragedy for me and i want to praise God for helping me and guiding me throughout the difficult and toughest times of the year.

No comments: