Saturday, October 4, 2008

A gift for my betterhalf

If u had been reading my previous blogs,u would have come to know that my hubby is a bookworm.He has a huge collection of vast number of books,comprising of bio and auto biographies,novels and some technical stuff.As we all know,books are precious and good companions with lots of knowledge in store.I wanted to gift him a bookshelf,to safeguard his precious treasure.I heard that Shivaji Nagar has a lots of such stuffs,and that too for a reasonable and affordable price.I made my way to Shivaji nagar,visited so many shops,and finally did like one.Decided to buy that,I thought i would pay him by cash and thus save the extra few bucks which they would deduct for cards.The storekeeper said that there is an ATM nearby.I went to the ATM and inserted my card.My bad luck..the power went off and the card got stuck.Luckily the power came much more quickly,the machine got restarted,but no clue where my card had gone..The next person in the queue started moving and it worked fine for him..I had no other option than to block the card.The bank rep said that i would have to collect it from the respective bank after 2 days.But i wanted to gift the bookshelf the same day.So i swiped my Credit card,no matter i lose the extra bucks(afterall its for my soulmate,so no Compromise) and finally bought it.

1 comment:

Allwyn Wilson said...

Hey Where is the Picture man