Monday, October 13, 2008

House Warming Ceremony

My bro has bought a flat in JP Nagar and we had a prayer meeting on sunday.Not the usual family gathering,only 7 of us,mom,dad,hubby,bro,me,Shawn,maid and Pastor.The prayer started at 8 AM with a song.Then a modified version of the old traditional way of boiling milk and letting a small quantity to spill over the pot.Everyone has to pour half a cup of milk into the pot with a word of prayer and blessing.Just a matter of 30 minutes,we had some sweets,drank the milk and came back.Everything went on smooth and the beginning was good.Hope and wish that the house brings happiness,prosperity and good luck for people who are going to live there.

1 comment:

JR Rajan said...

Hi Beena,
This is Rajan. Thanks for your comments on the NEST Blog. You had also left a comment in my other blog where I had written an article on a quote regarding DREAMS.
By the way, I had left a comment then where you had written about your son having a fall, etc.

To know more about NEST, please visit our website:
http://nestnetwork.brinkster.net
Thanks.
My contact details are there too!
- Rajan